Monday 25 November 2013

Lizarmen: SKINK PRIEST I

Hello fellas,

I'm going to show you the novelty I'm painting right now. I'm changing my paint target because if I don't do I'll go crazy.

The model is the skink priest of GW. I love this miniature I think that is the most spectacular model of the lizarmen colletion.

I've painted it totally assembled because I didn't want any post-painted glue mark or something that.

I've undercoated it with skull white with my airbrush, and then all of it painted with normal brush (back to basics on a small model) . Base of temple guard blue, shadowed with a blue ink, and then highlighted with temple guard blue, and adding white to the mixture for the top lights of the model, always with glaze, it means very diluted paint.

In the two first pictures you can see the scales too, painted in base color with scab red.




The next step had been paint brown everything that goes into old gold. After paint it in brown I've painted it with dwarf bronze.


I've added agrax earth shade to the bronze.


Drybrush with boltgun metal, and outlined with mithril silver


I've painted the pens following the GW schema, from orange to green.



I've painted the finger nails and toe nails and the skull on the crook withe bleaches bone, the rubies from black to red and the eyes.






In the next post I'll show you the model ended with one base conrding to the level of the minuature.

I'll post the normal skinks and the skirmishers too.

Thanks for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment