Friday, 25 January 2013

MKIII Tactical Unit: BASES


I've ended the bases, well... I've ended the bases preparation to be painted.

You can see on the pictures what I've done:

1.- I've used cork sheet for the stone on the base, I' randomly broken the cork to have different sizes of stone  in each base.

2.- Using the rest of one Chaos Rhino, bits and matrix included, I've created the broken lamp post, and different sizes of broken fences using the Games Workshop  tangle wire.

3.- I've put some GW sand on the edge of the bases to homogenize the stone.

Fence in a close up

Broken lamp post close up

The next step will be the coating of the fence post and lamp post with liquid green stuff, to create an irregular effect on the posts surface.

See you soon.


  1. They look really nice and atmospheric. Can't wait to see them all painted up.

  2. Today I'll post the pictures of those bases painted and weathering powdered!