Wednesday 9 January 2013

ANGRON: THE RED ANGEL


Now I'm painting this........

ANGRONTHE RED ANGEL
I really love that model, it was a Christmas gift from my girlfriend, here you are, Angron ripped to pieces over my work-desk:

A lot of work  here :|
And the first picture of Angron WIP:

LOT OF JOB TO DO HERE
I've used a black coat for all the model, then Vallejo Model Color Bronze, after that, a layer of Citadel Shade: Seraphim Sepia, when it dries, apply another layer using a lot of shade, we are looking for a great contrast in that armour.

Then dry-brush with Bronze again, light dry-brush, after that, nuln oil shade for all the armour when it dries, very light dry-brush of Bronze again, then light dry-brush of boltgun metal and at last lightly light dry-brush of mithril silver.

The next step, the face and the skirt!

see you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment