Tuesday 18 March 2014

Ogre Kingdoms:LUMINARCH STEAM IRONBLASTER CONVERSION

Hello to everyone,

before I start the post showing the cauldron of blood,  I want to show you one of my bests works of my ogre kingdom army (I have a 3000 point of an ogre kingdom army):







Some pictures of the creation process:


It was one of my first works using green stuff, so don't judge me :P





I've used, an Ironblaster ogre, the empire steam tank, everything except the turret, and the light cannon of luminarch of Hysh.

This miniature it's a kind of an ogre wizard who shots with his lighting bolts to every enemy in the battle (count as an Ironblaster)

Thanks for reading ;)

2 comments:

  1. An inspired conversion and excellent paintjob. Love the gnoblar spotter giving directions. And don't undersell your greenstuff skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! This Ironblaster is one of my best works. I'm glad you enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete